Monday, January 19, 2009

chumbama

I've been laid up on the couch for the past three days with the latest cold/flu bug that's been going around. I'm grrr-ticked off that I'm sick because people have been coming into the office when they know darned well that they've got something. So, their over it by the weekend and back at work while I miss the unseasonable summer-like weather on my days off, stuck inside taking over-the-counter drugs like clockwork. (I think the pseudophedrine is making me cranky, eh?)

Last week, one of my co-workers and I planned an inauguration viewing party (yes, during work hours...it's history in the making!) with cupcakes. I made the Obama-esque toppers with our logo thanks to a nifty app from Paste Magazine, but may not be able to enjoy the sea of Lilliputian rally posters on toothpicks (they are so cute!) because I may have to take another sick day. I'm considering dropping them off in the morning for the office crowd to enjoy, but I've been having slows starts in the morning with this cold and may not make it there in time. If we don't make use of these toppers, I just might head out to Legoland and sneak them onto the parade route of their inauguration replica built out of legos.

No comments: